How To Create a new Webmail Account on cPanel
To create an email account on your cPanwel:
- Log into cPanel using your cPanel username and password (your-domain/cpanel).
- In the Email section, click Email Accounts.
- In the Email field, type the name you want and select the domain name from the drop-down menu below.
Note: The email name shadow is reserved and cannot be used for an email address.
- In the Password fields, type the desired password twice.
- Make a selection for Mailbox Quota.
- Click Create Account.
The same steps work for creating email accounts for your primary domain, addon domains and subdomains. You cannot create email accounts with a script or via SSH.